10 Not So Common Nuggets To Consider!
“Common sense is not so common”.
So here are 10 Not So Common Nuggets to consider for this week:
1. Never look at email first thing in the morning.
2. Unusual thinking works well when you ‘physically’ go to somewhere different than normal.
3. Don’t use your diary just to schedule meetings – use it to schedule the rocks in your jar – and one of them should be ‘thinking’ time.
5. Try a ‘media ban’ for 1 week and see what impact it has on you.
6. Have more stand up meetings at work – you’d be surprised at how much time you’ll save…
7. Consistency is your biggest competitive advantage. Try a ‘No exceptions Policy’ for things you HAVE to do every day/week/month.
8. Achieving your goals is NOT a problem of goal setting. We are goal setting experts. It is an issue of continuous, consistent (usually daily) decision making.
9. We need to ‘pull weeds’ in our life AND ‘water the flowers’. Most people are more focused on the first than the latter. What do you do?
10. Take 1 day out a month to focus on the most important relationships in your business and personal life.
Food for thought…
Have a great week,