A Surprising Truth
So did you do your ‘Stop Doing’ List last week?
If you did, then I’d suggest you give it a quick review to see if you stuck to it or if there’s more to add to it.
Last week’s email certainly got a great reaction and seemed to hit a nerve with people.
Personally, I believe if you did a ‘Stop Doing’ list every month you’d make dramatic changes.
If you were stuck for ideas here’s some of the ones that came back to me last week:
– I decided to stop selling and let my sales team do it
– I stopped moaning, blaming and worrying. I actually started enjoying work again!
– I stopped watching tv for the week and read a book instead
– I stopped my email inbox from being open all the time – It saved me hours!
– I stopped reacting to other people’s priorities and focused on my own.
– I stopped listening to Morning Ireland and switched to Lyric fm instead.
So there’s no inspirational quote this week, just a reminder on how useful having a ‘Stop Doing’ List is…
But what I do have for you is some inspiration on what motivates and inspires people, communicated in one of the most innovative ways I’ve seen in a long time. If you have a few minutes, it’s worth it.
Have a great week,